Tuesday 19 July 2011

Graduation

July continues and the fun times too, having just got over Snowdon, Weds 13th July brought with it the day my baby girl graduated!

So off to sunny Wales we went, Me, My Mum and Dad, Laura and Cameron. What a lovely day and one of the proudest days too! Laura looked awesome in her cap and gown I was bursting with pride. when she went on stage I was torn between taking her photo and clapping her, I let out a little 'yey' a few tears and ended up with a very blurred photo!!!

We went for tea in a Nice little pub just at the side of the Menai Bridge in the sun. perfect ending to a perfect day.

There were more tears in store when I got home, Laura decided to show me the dedication she had made in her dissertation. it read as follows:

'To my Mum, my best friend, for everything she does, I don't know where I'd be without her love, support, encouragement and unwavering belief in me.'

How nice and what a beautiful thing to say! I can't say how much I love my two and the pride grows daily!!!






Two days later it was Cameron's turn... School sports day.
booked the afternoon off and went to watch, the first time in years the school have gone back to the traditional sports day, complete with sack race, egg and spoon race and obstacle course! Cameron came third in the egg and spoon race and Me??? yep I took place in the mums race (No 6 on the list) and came third!!! Go Kathy Go Kathy!!!!

So that's nearly July over.... where on earth is the year going! Still lots of things to do on the list and still having a ball... I'll be back with more tales soon!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment