Wednesday 16 March 2011

NEW CAR....YEY!!!

Would just like to announce the new arrival to our family! Steve, the Peugeot 307! Love it!!!!
He's making a few funny noises at the minute but I'm hoping a quick trip to the garage will solve this, typical man taking his time getting used to me hey?? ha ha


In other news, I made friends with the man at Droylsden tip this weekend, I emptied all the crap from the spare rooms and then  moved Cameron into the 'Blue' room on the east wing. He loves his room and the fact he now has a double bed. I've got a new bed too and my weekend is going to include Laura and I swapping rooms and my 'someone special' (He'll get a name soon I promise) building my new King size bed YEY!!!

Going swimming tonight, hopefully help towards next weeks weight loss, I missed weigh in this week but I've been pretty good and I did swim 52 lengths last week so I'm confident in a weight loss next week.    

Looking forward to speanding a weekend with my two favourite fella's and also saturday night is the Cherries reunion, hopefully I'll be catching up with a lot of old school friends. :) according to the book of face quite a few of them are going. Gonna get some walking practice in on Sunday, we are dog sitting this weekend (!!)  so weather permitting its a long walk round Lyme park for us. :)

Catch ya's soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Kathy!Really glad you happy and enjoying life! Hope you have a great Cherries night and King size fun for your King size bed! Lol ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete