Friday 11 February 2011

Am so unfit!!

Well its Friday and I've only just made it for this weeks blog, been so busy at work I just haven't had the time to get on here this week!

Anyway, last weekend was great! We had a great night out with work at the comedy store on Friday, but boy was I a tad drunk! Nevertheless I made it up come saturday and was treated to a lovely day including a shopping trip to Decathlon for some Walking boots and coat, both in preparation for No 19 on the list (climbing snowdon!).

Sunday saw my first walk in God knows how long and Oh My God what a shock I got! Now, I go dancing twice a week and I actually didn't think I was so unfit but walking up to Hartsead really did become a chore at one stage!! But I carried on and to be honest I did enjoy it in the end!! I think the reallity of how unfit I am really hit home sooooo I made my mind up on the way home that yes I am well gonna get into this and go for it! Snowdon WILL be conquered even if it kills me! you never know I could be doing Everest soon (ha ha doubt it really!!)

Anyway every cloud has a silver lining as they say and at Mondays weigh in I was very pleased to learn that I had lost 3.5lbs so No15 is off to a good start...watch this space I'll be a stick soon (ha ha again I doubt it!)

Anyway, after a great weekend I was hit with the reality of the office come Monday! Busy week but hey I got to the end of it and tonight I'm off to a valentines disco with my little Dude Cameron!! Bless him he's such a cutie!!

Anyway I am hoping for a Quiet weekend this weekend, let's see how that goes!

Speak soon XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment